Email Whitelisting Guide – Office 365
Windows have recently updated Outlook within 365, and we now require a new process to whitelist our address so that you continue to seamlessly receive our emails.
The easiest and fastest way to do this is to simply add our domain to your Office 365 whitelist. We’ve outlined this process step by step below and included a couple of key screenshots below to help too.
1) From your inbox, click the gear icon in the top right hand corner
2) In the left hand Options column, navigate to Mail > Accounts > Block or Allow
3) Under Safe Senders & Recipients, add notify.propertytechnology.co.uk
4) Click the + button at the end of the line
5) Scroll to the top of the page and hit Save